It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate at the Baltic Congress of Oncologists and Surgeons 2023 on 07.-08. September 2023 in Tallinn, Estonia.
The BCOS 2023 brings together oncologists and surgeons, residents and students not just from the three Baltic States and European countries, but from all around the world. The BCOS 2023 allows to introduce the latest scientific achievements, share knowledge learned through practice, and establish contacts with colleagues from different countries. The official Congress language is English.
The main topics of the congress are:
- Hernia/abdominal wall closure
- Bariatric surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Transplant surgery
- Upper gastrointestinal tract malignancy
- Lower gastrointestinal tract malignancy
- Urogenital malignancy
- Breast malignancy
- Gynecological malignancy
- HPB malignancy
- Lung cancer
- Melanoma/soft tissue cancer
- Interventional radiology and vascular issues in the oncological field
Baltic Congress of Oncologists and Surgeons 2023 key-note speakers are:
- Prof. Brendan Moran, UK
- Prof. Tobias Keck, Germany
- Ass. Prof. Danielle Bitterman, USA
- Prof. Florian Lordick, Germany
- Prof. Gunnar Folprecht, Germany
- Prof. Ferdinand Köckerling, Germany
- Prof. Mari Nygard, Norway
- Prof. Pal-Dag Line, Norway
- Prof. Roger Olofson Bagge, Sweden
- Prof. Caroline Robert, France
- Prof. Christos Markopoulos, Greece
- Prof. Alessandrio Gronchi, Italy
- Prof. Gunta Purkalne, Latvia
- Prof. Piotr Rutkowski, Poland
- Dr. Jaanus Pikani, Estonia
We are proud to announce, that BCOS 2023 hosts first ever session of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) in Eastern Europe .
You can find conference preliminary schedule, information about organizers, venue and conference registration at congress websitewww.bcos2023.eu
The Early Bird fee is valid until 30.06.2023
The main venue of BCOS 2023 conference is Creative Hub. We hope that the unique conference centre, the former building of Tallinn City Central Power Station will create pleasant and memorable atmosphere for scientific content.
Due to the several events in Tallinn during period 6-9.09.23, the availability of hotel accommodation is limited. Please book your accommodation as early as possible.
The congress special rates in hotels are valid until 30.06.23 https://www.conference-expert.eu/en/bcos2023/en/bcos2023-venue
Please feel free to circulate this email and the details of this Conference among your colleagues, contacts and lists.
We look forward to welcome you in Tallinn!
Prof. Jüri Teras, MD, PhD