Chair: N. Pavlidis, GR – S. Tjulandin, RU
Host Chair: O. Sukonko, BY
The European School of Oncology is very glad to invite you to attend the “BALTIC AND EURASIA MASTERCLASS IN CLINICAL ONCOLOGY ” that will be held in Minsk, Belarus on 11-14 July 2019.
ATTENDANCE TO THE MASTERCLASS IS BY APPLICATION ONLY.
APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 13 APRIL 2019.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ARE GRANTED FREE REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION.
IDEAL MASTERCLASS CANDIDATE
• Age up to 40 years
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in medical or clinical oncology
• Involvement in scientific activities
• Intermediate level of English
HOW TO APPLY
Applications may be carried out by filling in the form at www.eso.net and providing:
• Letter describing motivation for attending
• Supporting letter from head of department or mentor
• CV with list publications (if the list of publication is not provided, it will be assumed that no articles have
• Clinical case
Priority will be given to suitable applicants practicing in Baltic, Eastern European region (Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and Moldova) and Eurasian countries.
Further details can be found on the website.
European School of Oncology (ESO)